Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Blah for Hump Day

Today was a good Sonoma Day. That's about all I can say for it. I am grumpy, disappointed with how work went without me there, which makes me want to just get out on my own, which makes me think about how hard and impossible that's gunna be. Blergh. Shower/B'ette weekend cannot come soon enough.

Bfast 1/2c egg whites

Lunch steak and blue cheese wrap - first time i've ever had this, so delicious, ryan liked it too

Snacks 1 cuke, .5c yellow pepper strips

Dinner Chicken En Papilotte, the best Wednesday night dinner ever-wrapped it up yesterday at lunch and left directions for Ryan to bake so it would be ready when I got home, super nice bc I have 25 min between getting home and leaving for vball. Unfortunately he got stuck at work and vball was canceled, but it works in theory

Exercise Vball was canceled, so none to speak of, I should have just gone running when I was already up at 7am, but instead I turned off the alarm and rolled over to some very creepy dreams

Helpers a dime sized piece of chocolate and advil PM, as well as an ambitious remodel of our filing system which I undertook to solve the crankies. What kind of idiot starts Wave 1 on period week?

No comments:

Post a Comment