Search This Blog

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day Off?

I am so pumped for everyone to be in town. But I feel like there is so much stuff I want to do to the house before they get here. I am probably treading down an unwise path and doing the big projects that none are likely to notice, instead of starting with the easy stuff. But oh well, they know I'm messy.

Bfast-.5c egg whites (not until 11am arrgh)

Lunch-Steak and Blue Cheese Wrap-not as good as yesterday, maybe bc i wolfed it down at 2pm

Snack- 1 cuke

Dinner- Mediterranean Pork Chops, Broccoli w Almonds and hot Pepper, Quinoa pilaf, 2 glasses of white wine

Exercise-4 mi jog w Zito (7:30am baby), photo shoot of a 4week old and her 14mo sister, 2.5y sister and 5 y brother, rearranging the garage and bookcases .

Ryan helped me in the kitchen a bit which was very nice, since this is a kinda do a bunch at once meal (especially since I started in the wrong order). I'm also pumped I got the Photo Session done in 1 hour. The garage looks GREAT, just need to get the couch outta there and the bicycles hung. Dinner was good, but the pork was waaaay overcooked. My oven doesn't keep an even temp AND I have now confirmed the meat thermometer is broken :(

I'm off to scrub the labels off at least a dozen wine bottles then my day will be complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment