Search This Blog

Friday, May 21, 2010

Mixed

Exercrsing on Wave 1 sure is effective. Too effective? I weighed in at 158.7 on Saturday morning, Today (6 days later) I weighed in at 153.9. Identical weigh in conditions. 4.8 lbs in six days. I feel good, and have not had any dizziness or extreme tiredness. I know what Weight Watchers would tell me. Well, I can only assume this won't keep up, and it's just the 'getting back on the wagon" spurt (was that an appropriate use of quotes?). Ryan says 3-4 lbs fluctuation a week is normal. Meh. Apparently I just can't be happy.

Last night was super productive, de-labeled about 30 bottles! 60 down, 160 to go!

When my alarm went off this morning I was having a dream that I was in the living room, and Ryan was getting up to get a snack out of the kitchen. He asked me if I wanted any Chocolate ice cream. I was about to say yes and then it was time to exercise. L A M E.

No comments:

Post a Comment