Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Good

So I was sitting there peeing this morning, preparing myself for daily weigh in and decided that I have been doing this (the weight loss, not urination) all wrong, and that I probably just needed to follow the book. Like I was eating all the vegetables that were Wave 2 or worse, I, once again, had rushed in with enthusiasm, but not enough planning.

But my urination ruminations were all incorrect!!! (one exclamation point for the excitement of the writer about the info in that sentence, two for her excitement about my rhyming there).

Weighed in at 162, a full FIVE POUNDS less than two mornings ago.

That is change I can believe in. Especially since I've been stomach ache full after dinner the last two nights.

Today will be a challenge as I am going to Hamburger Mary's after work for Charity Bingo. Strategy: Partake in 1-2 cocktails (depending on street condition) and NO FOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment