Search This Blog

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Raaawr!

It's not fair *stomps feet* that my work is so cold that I wear full long underwear (tops and bottoms) double socks and brought in a space heater and am still cold. Everyone is cold, it's not just me, although my little area is always colder no matter what time of year.

So yesterday's strategy didn't quite pan out. I was starving all day yesterday, so had 2 cocktails (roads were great) and an order of fried pickles, luckily for me only about a hand size pickle's worth because if there were more I would have chomped them to pickle death. Luckily I had my planned soup dinner before getting there or else I would have had a full entree. But Hamburger Mary's + Bingo = Totally fun.

Today's Menu was about 1.5 lbs from yesterday, that's ok, I'm still feeling good.

Menu Yesterday

Bfast 1/2 egg whites w Jazz seasoning

tea

Lunch Chicken breast wrap w feta and green and orange peppers

Snack Almonds, 1/2 green pepper with Laughing Cow Light Garlic Herb (I thought if I gave that stuff a break I would go back to liking it, but not so much)

Dinner Turkey soup & fried pickles & two super sweet cocktails

No comments:

Post a Comment