Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

They can't all be homeruns.

The Turkey Soup was pretty boring. It was just a good solid homemade soup but bland as all heck, so when I got home I added about half a jar of pasta sauce, about a tbsp of salt and more oregano. In the future I think I would do the half a jar of spicy chunk pasta sauce, the salt and also the oregano from the start. But I tell you it will never be Kim chi Beef or Spicy Pumpkin Thai. Oh well, still good, and nice crock pot fun.

Menu (I decided not say a Wave, bread wise it's Wave one, but there's apples in the salad...and carrots involved as well)

Bfast-1/2c egg whites w Jazz seasoning, tea

Lunch- Curry Vegetable Soup

Snacks- 1/2 an orange pepper, 15 almonds (I am decadent) 1/2c grape tomatoes

Dinner- side of Quinoa Apple Spinach Salad & 2c of the Turkey Soup

Dessert- Square of Dark Chocolate w Sea Salt

Growl, my belly is full but my mental hunger is not satisfied, I want cheese or something, but it would truly give me a bellyache to eat more.

No comments:

Post a Comment