Search This Blog

Friday, February 19, 2010

Back up to Speed

Dear Junkies,
This week started with a big fat shopping trip and fun evening of cooking. I was just in a cooking mood, and looking forward to lunch at our place with a girlfriend. Also I finished up the Wave 2 recipes this week, which felt like an accomplishment (artificial possibly). In addition to a nice social, very long lunch I also have made some purchases that have pleased me to no end. I bought a size 8 Tahari dress from Von Maur. Not only does the size thrill me, but the price was amazing! Original price of $150, I paid $39 with tax! Yay! I got a nice work shirt from Penney's for $10 after tax and it is a SMALL. I am in disbelief and of course will buy more next time I am at work b/c it is so freaking comfortable and elegant looking. Additionally, Friday morning saw my lowest weigh in yet at 156.4! That officially in the mid- 150s! SO here's with the eating!

Monday
Kashi Go Lean and FF Milk

Spinach Salad topped with 3 c Chicken breast and leftover Vegetable Medley from the Chile Ginger Beef and Asian Vegetable Medley Night
1/2 a cucumber

Chile Mint Burger on Pita Bread-good
2 tbsp Cuke Sauce
1 squares 86% Dark Chocolate

Tuesday
FF yogurt with Blueberries and a splash of Kashi

Turkey Garbanzo Bean Soup
Spinach Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette
Cuke Sauce with Carrots
15 Almonds

Pork Chops with Rosemary-delicious, simple
Brussel Sprouts with Prosciutto-love, love, love
2 oz of Prosciutto-you gotta eat while you cook sometimes!
2 squares 86% Dark Chocolate

This was my day off and my girlfriend Cindy came over with a bottle of wine and we ate and talked and drank and repeated.

Wednesday
Skipped bfast, bad me

1/2 serving Turkey Sausage Garbanzo Bean Soup with Pasta
1 whole wheat pita with Black Bean Dip
1 serving Greek Pizza-very good, we couldn't find the boboli crust, but I loved the whole wheat crust we did find!
1/2 bottle Chardonnay (La Crema)

1 serving Greek Pizza
1 cheese wheelette
2 servings pizza crust (the pack comes with 2! brushed with olive oil and garlic)
2 glasses Pinot Noir

Thursday
Kashi and FF Milk

Wild Rice Salad with Chicken
1/2c cherry tomatoes
1/2c baby carrots

3 slices of fancy cheese stolen from parent's refrigerator
2 small Whole Wheat Pitas
(I was absolutely starving this afternoon, so I ate, shrug, what else to do?)

Turkey Sausage Garbanzo Bean Soup with Pasta
Spinach with Standard Vinaigrette
2 cups Pinot Noir
1 cheese wheelette
1/4c quinoa
15 Almonds

Friday
Kashi and FF Milk

Wild Rice Salad with Chicken
Plum

1/2c Snow Peas
24 peanuts & 5 almonds

Dinner hasn't happened yet, but I look forward to it. My anticipation is largely because I have no idea what I will eat.

~The PABJ

No comments:

Post a Comment