Search This Blog

Monday, February 1, 2010

Celebration


Dearest Junkies,
This past Saturday was time for a reward! After I did so well at the party on Friday (and received some ego boosting compliments) I was ready to eat some regular food. I had a Sonoma bfast and lunch, skipped the snacks, then we went to Spin for dinner and to watch the KU vs K State game. It was so enjoyable, and I did hold back a bit compared to how I have eaten there in the past. So, very nice.




Menu Wave 2

2 eggs over easy with 1 piece of toast (I am still trying to figure out the correct amount of food when I eat real eggs, this was too much)

Mixed Greens with Turkey & Blue Cheese-this will surely become a staple for me

6" pizza with eggplant and portobellas-definitely more grains than I needed for the night, but a very reasonable size
Tomato Basil Soup-this came with my pizza, I shared with Ryan, had about 1/4c it was good, but was blandish
1/2 carafe of wine-this is the problem with this place, a glass of wine is $5, and the carafe is $9, so it's fiscally irresponsible NOT to get the carafe, luckily we were there for about 4 hours, so it really spread out the consumption

What I didn't get-gelato (ryan did) and the awesome pita and hummus appetizer we usually eat

KU won in overtime by one point.

~The PABJ

No comments:

Post a Comment