Search This Blog

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Weekend (Grocery Shopping) Warrior

Dear Junkies,

Sunday morning greets me and we are at our lowest refridgerator level since Sonoma started. It used to be that every two weeks we would get down to eating really random things like me taking a packets of tuna to work with carrots and a slice of cheese. So it obviously wasn't nearly that bad. But it was a weirdo eating day. And I did my grocery shopping on a Sunday, all three places. Sometimes crowds make me hate people, even babies, especially when I am hungry (lets be honest I even hate skinny and money when I am hungry), so that was L A M E. Aldi's was terribly busy, Wal-Mart was CRAMMED with idiots who think it's necessary to bring their husband and 4-6 small children with them grocery shopping, and Hen House was empty, it usually is in my neighborhood.

Menu Wave 2

1/2c egg whites & 1 piece of toast

Leftover Asian Vegetable Medley

CiopinnoSeafood en Papilotte-this was so good, but bland. the scallops were excellent

I have been feeling that bland thing more and more lately. I am also going through my spice rack at about 20x my normal amount! It's crazy to me. So back to the bland thing, pre-sonoma Jess liked bland food & spicy food, but it was good because of the yummy butter/salt/creamy combos. Now the butter/salt/creamy is gone baby gone. So now I'm left with spicy. Which is fine, but a little limiting in terms of a YAY meal.

~The PABJ

No comments:

Post a Comment