Search This Blog

Friday, February 19, 2010

Weekend of Fun

Dear Junkies,
Apologies, I understand that many of you have been seriously incapacitated due to my lack of blogging, I even hear that one of my followers has fallen ill. Here we go with Katsup!

The super fun Bridal weekend started with a record breaking weigh in! Hello 157.8 pounds! Whee heee. But it was also a bit sad since I did anticipate tipping the scales a bit as a result of the weekend's packed schedule and eating out being necessary.

The weekend was hugely successful on all fronts. Despite eating myself to discomfort twice, and drinking far more than necessary (I mean we toasted my dress 3 times) I only gained a pound! A list of accomplishments.

Went on a walk with the MIL
Ordered a small plate and split a soup at my fav restaurant (and was so stuffed)
Purchased wedding dress!!!!!
And veil!
Ordered invitations!
purchased bride's maids' dresses
Controlled myself with the chips at a Mexican restaurant.
Stayed mostly away from tempura at the Sushi place.
Did not partake in the pizza ordered to myself (there was no stopping me with the cheese sticks though)

So I was really happy with the amount of food I ate. I did not attempt to 'Sonoma Eat Out' I kinda think that's boring and not something I will ever do. It will sometimes happen, like when I go out for steak, but otherwise I think eating out just needs to be hedonistic.

~The PJBA

No comments:

Post a Comment