Search This Blog

Friday, January 29, 2010

Party Tonight

Dear Junkies,

One of my good friends is celebrating his 30th Birthday tonight with a 'small' house party. For any of you that know my friends the Los, you know there's no small in their vocabulary, they do everything big. Drinking, dancing, playing-this couple's wedding literally got kicked out of the reception venue with a full dance floor of their 200+ guests. So I have tried to prepare for this evening, I worked out this morning (also needed because of the cake last night), am saving all my snacks for this evening, and am bringing Black Bean dip and Whole Wheat Pitas to the party. My friend Sandra ALWAYS has veggies at her parties which is nice, so hopefully I can stick mainly to those two things--unless there is an incredible exception. The plan is to eat more than I probably need to, but to stick to Wave 2 foods. We will see!

Wave 2
1/2c eggs white and a piece of toast (eggs whites are significantly less filling than the whole egg)

Mixed Greens with Turkey & Blue Cheese-Love, love, love this!

2 celery sticks w 2 tbsp PB

Chile Ginger Beef & Asian Vegetable Medley-underwhelmed by this, not very much spice to it.

Black Bean Dip and Whole Wheat Pita-I'd say I had 1/4 c Dip and 3 mini Pitas, the party enjoyed it as well

3 baby Red Bull Vodkas- 1 shot Vodka & 3 shots Red Bull over 3.4 hours :)

I am very proud of myself, definitively a successful evening.

~Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment