Search This Blog

Friday, January 22, 2010

Catch-Up

Dear Junkies,

Yesterday I was a complete mess. Just an emotional wreck so I didn't post anything about the day before. The day before was pretty fun. I followed Sonoma all morning and afternoon and then took a planned dinner break since we had KU tickets and it's something we do about once a year and due to time constraints pretty impossible to find reasonable food. So anyways, my eating got very out of control, I had a little more to drink than I planned (I am definitely not adjusted to drinking on a Sonoma tummy yet) and woke up really disappointed with myself, a little hung over, tired and crazy emotional. So that's just going to be the end of that because I am done thinking about it.

At work yesterday it was SO SLOW. I had three appointments in the morning and NOTHING after lunch. But you know what, I didn't think about going to get gelato (heh, blogger thinks that work is misspelled and suggests fellatio) or cookies or anything, so there's something positive.

So food yesterday

Menu
Wave 2

1c grape nuts 1c fat free milk (is this really how much cereal I am supposed to be eating, it seems like way too much)

2c zucchini leftovers-so good, no microwaving necessary
2 slices leftover pork loin

Cod with Summer Vegetables en Papillote - the recipe called for Haddock, too expensive and Cod was reccommended for similar fat content and it was on sale. This dish seemed prety bland to me. The Cod was delicious, the veggies just seemed lack luster. Ryan put hot sauce on his, I just added some salt. Meh.

1 comment:

  1. You should submit your pretty food pictures to here: http://www.tastespotting.com/

    ReplyDelete