Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Dreaming Night 7 & Day 8

Sorry Folks, no picture today!
The night's dream's were basically event less food wise. I was in High School taking pics for the school yearbook of the Plaza lights and the lights were already off and Ruth pricked her finger on a needle. So a little of your basic school struggle dream with Sleeping Beauty thrown in there. Don't worry I warned Ruth.

Today was my first day of Wave 1 where I had a pretty active day at work, 6 sessions in three hours, all 24 months or younger subjects, so lots of chasing, and I only worked a half day. So I was definitely hungry when I got off work, even though I had had my lunch and snack already. I added in some extra peanuts to tide me over. But around 10pm I realized I never ate dinner, so that explains a bit.

I shopped at Whole Foods for the first time for tonight's dinner, mainly to get my meat there and they were out of Pork Tenderloin! Then I went to the Wal Mart grocery across the street and they were out too! Then I called 2 other grocery stores and found a place with it. Who knew it would be so hard. At any rate, I didn't totally buy into Whole Foods in any new way. I think it's a good store for the 'weird stuff' and prepared foods and loose tea, but that's about it.

Then I tried on wedding dresses and had a great time. It was probably a combo of being 7lbs less and at a nice store with better gowns, but what fun!

We also had a little dinner get together with the parents tonight. I had a Margarita and it was delicious. What's that you say? Not on Wave 1? Well very true, but I made the decision at the beginning to go for a lifestyle change, and there is no lifestyle where I'm not having A drink when family comes over, at least not one I want to live. So I feel good about that decision.

Wave 1 day 8 Menu

Whoops! Forgot Bfast

Asparagus Salad-I skipped the lemon this time and liked it better

Pork Tenderloin w Vegetables Ratatouille-really delicious, wasn't very pretty looking though
1/2c Barilla Plus rotini-Yay for pasta, and for my for only having that amount cooked!

11 almonds
1 Babybel cheese round
28 peanuts

No comments:

Post a Comment