Search This Blog

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Un Sonoma Day

Dear Junkies,

I had a crazy eating day today. I have no idea how to 'name' it. Here's how it went

9:30-Cake tasting, I would say I had the equivalent of two 2"x1"x1.5" pieces

At this point a serious tummy ache ensued. I was like going into shock. It has been quite sometime since I've had non-fruit sugar.

Drank lots of water, helped tummy.

Tummy started to get a bit better

11:45-Cake tasting. I would say I had about the equivalent of a 1"x1"x1" cake here.

More tummy aches, not as bad as the first time.

2:30- 6 oz petite sirloin, steamed broccoli and snow peas

Big headache!

4:30 handful of peanuts

6:45- a tinie bit more cake, about two small bites

Tummy ache and headache are back.

So it's pretty strange for my body to reject sugar like that. Sonoma you are changing me.

Too much tummy ache, and not particularly hungry, so didn't make dinner.

~The PJBA

No comments:

Post a Comment