Search This Blog

Friday, January 8, 2010

Wave 1 Day 4ish


Tah Dah! I have discovered how to put an image in the post. Fantastic.

So you can see my cheese making machine in the Steeler's mug. The book said to use a collander or strainer, but you can see the two I have in back, and they are clearly too big for 1/4c of yougurtsoontobecheese. Especially since my fridge is bursting at the seams in the fridge dept. I looked in the freezer this morn when I got ice out to chill my green beans (what does sitting for up to 28 hours do for them?) and it was so empty and lonely. Not a fudge sicle to be seen, let alone a pre-packaged quick meal to take to work.

Today I was hungryish, but not as bad as Day 2. I have also beeing having the tiredness which I recognize from my jaw wired shut days as a lack of calories. I did some painting on a project I have been working on intermittently for the last several month as a reward to myself. It was nice, but I'm still not totally in the mindset of a reward being non food or alcohol related. At the end of Wave 1 I will cash in my Bday present from fiancee which was an hour long massage, now that's a reward.

Today's Menu
1/2 c Scrambled Real Eggs- still good, but I got hungrier earlier than with the mushrooms

Chicken and Black Bean Wrap with Side Salad & Red Wine Vinaigrette- <3 that Black bean stuff

Dinner from last night-it heated well in the microwave, I think the Pork was actually better tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment