Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ship Shaping Up

Dear Junkies,
Ok I have blogged about it and am now putting yesterday's unpleasantness behind me. Wave 2 officially starts today and I am pumped for dinner tonight. I am even having a girlfriend over to enjoy it with us. Then we will go to a free class at Archiver's about writing pretty on wedding stuff.

To start Wave 2 off right I am going on a run with one or both of the babies. I'm not sure yet how brave i am considering it's still snowy-ish outside. We will see. I definitely think at least 2 miles are in order.

~The PABJ

An Addendum!

It was really pretty nice out for a run, I probably didn't even need my long underwear. Didn't have to take gloves at all, which allowed me to take both doggies. Zito busted open his foot again though. I don't know what to do with that dog sometimes. Anyways, we made it 2 miles + 1/2 mi cool down. Very nice. hopefully the doggies will be extra good today for me. Off to grocery shop for day 1 of Wave 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment