Search This Blog

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Dreaming Night 4

I woke up chuckling this morning, you know after the moment of 'what's going on?'you get whne you wake up straight from a deep dream. This dream was proceeded by a lot of average enjoyable stuff. Hanging out with Ruth, playing board games with my parents (always funny). But the end was the piece de resistance, here's a roughly remembered dialogue.

Jess "Well I think two brothers is the perfect amount. But I would have had them in a different order"
Ruth "Yea well it gets more perfect the less I live with them."
Jess "I think that's how family is supposed to work."
Ruth "But that's the whole problem!"
Jess "Huh" (I think we were drinking in the dream)
Ruth "My Mom is going to be Bob's Baby's Mama!"

Cue me waking up, realizing it's a dream and giggling.

1 comment: