Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I've been pretty happy with the amount of food I've gotten all day. So that's good because I saw one review dis the amount of food you are given on Wave 1.

I did notice something crazy. As I put down my unfinished dinner plate (to try to take a savoring break) because I was feeling fullish, I found myself thinking of what I wanted to eat next. Even though I had uneaten food in front of me and I was fullish. So clearly I need to beat this mental component.

Also, am I allowed to have tea (unsweetened) or anything? I assume a tic tac is out of the question.

So here's what I had

1/2 Real Eggs scrambled eggs

Romaine w Homemade Red Wine Vinaigrette (not as good as the Greek)
Black Bean Chicken Wrap (the Black Bean dip is amazing, it's really hard for me not to eat it right now, even though I am sated)

Cherry Tomatoes & 28 peanuts

Marinated Grilled Flank Steak (meh, it's snowing so I made it on the stove, seemed a bit over spiced)
Sauteed Broccoli and Roasted Red Peppers with Goat Cheese (1 tbsp didn't seem like enough oil to saute all that food in, maybe it was cooking it too high? Goat Cheese fixes everything)

Not feeling as positive today as I did yesterday. And I think I might have become hungry.
No picture today.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you are allowed tea! Did you not read the book? I eventually gave up on sauteeing the broccoli in that recipe, as it always scorched. Instead, I steam it.

    ReplyDelete