Search This Blog

Monday, January 11, 2010

One Week Down

Fellow Junkies!
Today is the end of week 1 and I am still on the wagon. As of this morning I am down 5 lbs. Today was my first day off work (besides Day 1) on the plan and it went really well. The hanging out around the house eating has always been an obstacle for me, but I wasn't too hungry and also had a glass of tea.

No exciting dreams last night, but I am having Mom and Dad over for dinner tomorrow night, so there's some fun.

Wave 1 Day 6 Menu

1/2 c Egg Whites, 1/4 c Mushrooms -this is my current fav bfast

Asparagus Salad-again didn't grill, but used a pan, I really liked it, tomorrow I will eat it w/o lemon juice, I know it would be a millions better on the grill.

Easy Balsamic Chicken-even balsamic averse fiance liked this one, although I didn't think it was particularly easy, certainly not hard, but easy is a restaurant or microwave
Roasted Vegetable Medley- Good, I will leave out the peppers next time and just eat them raw as an appetizer, I also think I will combine the water, oil and herbs before drizzling over the veggies, following the instructions left me with crispy herbs

I hope things keep going like today! See you next week,

~The Pasta Addicted Bread Junkie

1 comment: