Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Woot Woot!

Hello Junkies!
As you already know I got pasta last night. Although I did scrupulously stick to the 1/2c cooked, I also 'tested for firmness' a little more than I had too. That in addition to the Margarita (which I still feel was a good decision, especially a homemade one by me) and extra peanuts I had, left me feeling a little worried as I fell asleep last night. I also blame my trepidation on Tolstoy, Anna/Vronsky and Levin/Kitty have finally gotten what they want (ie alcohol and pasta for me), but you can just tell things are too good to be true. Anyways, I got on the scale this morning, post pee, dressed like God made me and Tah Dah! It looks like I will be saying goodbye to the 160s tomorrow morning (fingers crossed)! Just .4 lbs to go and I am outta there! No dreams last night.
~The Pasta Addicted Bread Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment