Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Dreaming-Night One

I remember my dreams every night. It's a bit of a pain, but sometimes provides a little amusement. Last night in my dream I was pouring my homemade Greek Vinaigrette over my favorite Smart Balance Pasta. I was so excited.

I'm really hoping the Barley I got (quiona substitute, although Wal-Mart had a quiona blend I was skeptical) for Day three will help with my grain needs. I've been skipping the toast for breakfast because I would rather starve than see a toast without butter on it.

Off for my first day of Sonoma at work lunch.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, you've got to get quinoa! It's my fave. Oh, and for cheaper weird grains, I recommend the bulk aisle at Whole Foods-- I promise, it's bargainful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I put my eggs on my toast. A dry piece isn't very appealing.

    ReplyDelete